424 CHANNELLOCK® | 4.5" Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers
At 4.5" in length, the 424 is the smallest Straight Jaw in the CHANNELLOCK® Tongue and Groove family and can be easily and conveniently transported in a pocket or small tool bag. This plier is built to last with a PermaLock® fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and right angle, laser heat-treated teeth to provide a better, longer lasting grip
We use this size tongue and groove pliers primarily on the pinking shears with rounded nuts with a slot to clamp down to adjust the screw.
- Undercut tongue and groove design won’t slip
- PermaLock® Fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes breakage
- Right-angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- High carbon steel for superior performance
Did you notice?
- Channellock Blue® grips for comfort
- Three levels of adjustment
- Works well on the slotted nuts of pinking shears
Primarily used on pinking shears with rounded nuts with a slot to clamp down to adjust the screw
What's in the Box?
(1) 424 - 4.5” tongue and groove pliers
- Overall Length - 4.5in. (114.3mm)
- Jaw Length - 0.33in. (8.38mm)
- Joint Thickness - 0.13in. (3.3mm)
- Handle Span - 1.26in. (32mm)
- Jaw Capacity - 0.5in. (12.7mm)
- Weight - 0.12lbs (54.43g)
- # Of Adjustments - 3
Country of Origin
Made in the USA
Buy with confidence. If you are not completely satisfied, return the item(s) within 30 days to receive a prompt refund. Returns after 30 days are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Wolff Industries, Inc. reserves the right to make changes or improvements on its products without incurring an additional obligation to make corresponding changes or improvements to products previously manufactured or sold. Wolff Industries, Inc. reserves the right to discontinue products at any time without notice.