April 1, 2020
To Whom It May Concern:
Presidential Policy Directive 21 and Department of Homeland Security emergency readiness programs implementing the USA PATRIOT Act of 2001. 42 U.S.C. § 5195c(e) designates the following Critical Infrastructure sectors and industries (among others) supplied by Wolff Industries, Inc. and its family of companies as vital for the continued function of the economy in this time of crisis; and it is the policy of the government of the United States of America these industries continue to function with minimal disruption in the event of an emergency:
Defense Industrial Base
Food and Agriculture
The President of the United States of America instructed employees of Critical Infrastructure Industries to continue working during the coronavirus pandemic as of March 16, 2020 in The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America.
The Guidance on the essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce issued by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency on March 19, 2020 specifically identifies the following Wolff Industries, Inc. essential Critical Infrastructure workforce:
- Food manufacturer employees and their supplier employees…
- Employees engaged in the manufacture and maintenance of equipment and other infrastructure necessary for agricultural production and distribution.
- Workers supporting the energy sector…
- Manufacturing and distribution of equipment, supplies, and parts necessary to maintain production, maintenance, restoration, and service at energy sector facilities (across all energy sector segments).
- Workers necessary… for supply chains associated with transportation, energy… food and agriculture… and the defense industrial base. Additionally, workers needed to maintain the continuity of these manufacturing functions and associated supply chains, and workers necessary to maintain a manufacturing operation in warm standby.
Pursuant to the above-referenced guidance, this business, Wolff Industries, Inc. and its family of companies (Wolff Indiana, LLC, Wolff Enterprises, LLC, Vogel Wolff, LLC), in performance of its duties as a supplier to the industries listed, is a Critical Infrastructure Industry. The continued operation of the Critical Manufacturing, Defense Industrial Base, Energy, Food and Agriculture, Government Facilities, and Transportation Systems industries is vital to the health and wellness of the American people during this emergency.
Should you have any questions concerning this letter, please contact me directly.
President | Wolff Industries, Inc