Wolff® and its third-party service providers collect information about you from a variety of sources, including information you provide directly to us, and information we collect about you when you interact with us. For example, we and our third-party service providers collect information both directly and indirectly from you when you:
- order and/or purchase any of our products or services;
- contact or communicate with us;
- create an account with us;
- request information from us;
- register for any event or program, and/or participate in any event, program, contest, surveys, or other promotion that we may offer from time to time (collectively, "Promotions");
- access or use Wolff® pages or accounts on any third-party social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest ("Social Media Pages");
- use sign-in services that allow you to use third-party login credentials to access the Wolff® accounts or pages;
- sign-up for communications (e.g., Email Newsletters, Direct Mail, or social media notifications) from us;
- provide or submit comments, stories, suggestions, or other content or input to us;
- interact with Wolff® Online Services via mobile, tablet or laptop device; and/or
- otherwise interact with us and Wolff® Online Services.
We and our third-party service providers collect Personal Information provided by you or on your behalf, which information may include your:
- telephone numbers (including mobile numbers);
- email addresses;
- date of birth and/or age;
- demographic information; and/or
- financial information (e.g., credit and debit card numbers).
- photos; and/or
- any other personal information that you share with us (e.g., via a survey or otherwise).
We do not require you to provide any information related to your racial origin, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
When you use the fingerprint login features on your Apple or Android devices, we do not receive your fingerprint data. Your mobile phone's authentication mechanism helps us verify that it is you.
We and our third-party service providers may also collect information, including Personal Information, relating to your purchases from Wolff®, such as the authorization code of the transaction, payment method, the date and time of the transaction, items purchased, and the purchase price ("Transaction Data").
Information Collected Automatically
We and our third-party service providers use Traffic Data, Cookies, Web Beacons, and other tracking technologies to automatically collect certain information from you when you use Wolff® Online Services. The following are examples of information we may collect with these technologies:
- your IP address, browser type, and operating system;
- pages you view within Wolff® Online Services (including videos viewed);
- websites you visited before coming to Wolff® Online Services;
- emails from us that you open and/or forward; and/or
- offers or links from us to which you connect.
We use this information to personalize your online experience and for marketing purposes.
Traffic Data. Wolff® Online Services automatically track and collect your IP address, domain server, type of computer, and type of web browser (collectively, "Traffic Data") for our marketing purposes and to manage and improve Wolff® Online Services.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx;
- For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies;
- For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677; and/or http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
If you choose to decline Cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our Wolff® Online Services or programs, features, and services made available through any of Wolff® Online Services.
Web Beacons. Certain pages on Wolff® Online Services and Social Media Pages may contain web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs), which are small bits of code embedded in pages or images on Wolff® Online Services and Social Media Pages ("Web Beacons"). We may also include Web Beacons in e-mails we send to you to learn if messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded. You can disable the ability of Web Beacons to capture such information. Please refer to the "Help" menu of your browser to learn more about Web Beacons and your ability to disable them.
Other Technologies. We and our third-party service providers may also utilize other tracking technologies. For example, if permitted by applicable law, we may collect "referrers" and various environmental variables. A "referrer" is information the web browser passes along to our or our third-party service provider web servers, which refers to the URL from which you accessed Wolff® Online Services. Environmental variables may include, among other things, the domain from which you access the Internet, the time you accessed Wolff® Online Services or Social Media Pages, the type of web browsers and operating system or platform used, the Internet address of the website you left to visit Wolff® Online Services or Social Media Pages, the names of the web pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website you visit next. These environmental variables are collected by most websites. We use these technologies for marketing purposes and to optimize user's experience with Wolff® Online Services.
You may encounter tracking technologies/cookies from our third party service providers, that we have allowed on our Wolff® Online services. We do not control the tracking technologies used by third party providers.
We may target and track the videos you view on Wolff® Online Services. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through the Wolff® Online Services or third party social media as permitted by applicable law or until you withdraw consent.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"), on certain Wolff® Online Services. Google Analytics collects information such as how often you visit Wolff® Online Services, what pages you visit within Wolff® Online Services, and what other sites you visited prior to coming to the applicable Wolff® Online Service. We use the information provided by Google Analytics to improve Wolff® Online Services. For more information regarding how Google collects, uses and shares your information please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google provides users more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics by developing an Opt-out Browser Add-on which can be located at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. By installing this Add-on, no information is being sent to Google Analytics.
California's Do Not Track Notice
At this time, there is no worldwide uniform or consistent industry standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating Do Not Track signals. Thus, Wolff® Online Services are unable to respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not, however, currently track your Personal Information over time and across third-party websites.
Wolff® does not allow third parties to collect Personal Information about your online activities when you use Wolff® Online Services for such third party use. We do use third party web analytics services on Wolff® Online Services, such as Google Analytics, to help us obtain and analyze information about your browsing or usage habits but this information does not include Personal Information other than your IP address.
In addition to the information described above, we and our third-party service providers may collect additional information when you utilize any of our mobile applications, including the type of mobile device you use, the temporary or persistent unique device identifiers (sometimes called UDID), the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use our mobile applications.
If you utilize any of the location-based services in our mobile applications, we and our third-party service providers may collect, use, and share location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device. We use such information to provide and improve location-based products and services. You may opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device.
We use your information that we collect, including Personal Information, for a variety of business purposes, including:
- providing our products and services to you;
- processing payments;
- communicating with you regarding our campuses, products, services, events, Promotions, other offers;
- tailoring our products, services, Promotions, communications, and Wolff® Online Services, and advertisements to your interests;
- creating and managing your accounts with us (e.g., E-mail Newsletters, Direct Mail, online registration for events, online ordering, mobile payments, etc.);
- administering our Promotions and other offers;
- responding to your inquiries, comments, stories, or postings;
- improving and customizing our products, services, Promotions, and Wolff® Online Services;
- for internal operations such as enhancing our product and service offerings, marketing efforts, and to conduct research and analysis;
- developing new products, services, and Promotions;
- for marketing purposes; to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- to protect the security and integrity of our business and Wolff® Online Services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We share and disclose your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- with third parties that provide a variety of services on our behalf, including the development, maintenance, and support of Wolff® Online Services and Social Media Pages, payment processing, online and mobile application ordering, the distribution of email and mobile messages, Promotions, ad serving, marketing, and marketing research and analysis;
- to comply with law, a court order, or other legal process, or in connection with a legal investigation;
- as may be necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Wolff®, its Affiliates, and our respective employees, customers, visitors, users, or any other person or entity;
- to enforce any applicable terms and conditions and other agreements;
- in the event of a corporate transaction;
- in aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form; and/or
- in accordance with your consent.
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
User Generated Content
We provide you with the opportunity to update and/or delete certain information and to opt-out of having your Personal Information used or disclosed for certain purposes. For example, you may
- correct, update, and delete your online accounts;
- change your choices for subscriptions and certain communications (e.g., Email Newsletter, Direct Mail, and other notifications);
- choose whether to receive Promotions and offers from us;
- request that we do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes; and/or
- request access to your Personal Information.
Because we plan our communications in advance, it may take several weeks for your request to become effective. If you continue to receive our communications after expressing an opt-out preference, please let us know so that we can investigate the situation.
Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect and use your Personal Information, we may not be able to deliver certain products, services, Promotions, and offerings to you.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information online from children under the age of 13 without parental or guardian consent. Wolff® does not sell products for purchase by children. We may sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Wolff® Online Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Please contact us via the Contact Information provided below if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent or other than in a manner authorized by law, and we will work to delete it.
Links, Third-Party Websites, and Social Media Platforms
Wolff Industries, Inc.
107 Interstate Park
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Attn: Wolff Industries, Inc. Privacy
Via the web: