1" Slotted Standard 1/4" Hex Shank Insert Bits
These 1” slotted standard ¼” hex shank insert bits are tempered steel designed for professional use.
Vega Standard Insert Bits are designed for today’s tough applications. Made from the highest quality tool steel, the bits are fully hardened. Their jobsite-proven tempering process gives these bits increased durability. This helps to ensure long life under constant demanding use. They are engineered with precision-formed tips for proper fit. They have universal 1/4 in. hex shanks for use with any bit holder.
- Tempered steel 1 in. Slotted standard insert bit – designed for professional use
- Universal 1/4 in. hex shank – allows use in standard magnetic bit holders in drills, impact drivers and hammer drill/drivers
- Precision-formed bit tip – provides proper fit with fastener
Did you notice?
- Fully hardened bit production – engineered for today’s tough applications
- Proven tempering process – developed to provide increased durability
- High-quality tool steel – helps to ensure consistent top quality performance
Use with our scissors pliers for easy adjustment of slotted pivot hardware
What's in the Box?
(1) 1 in. Slotted Insert Bit (Bulk)
- Bulk - true
- Deep Well - true
- Hardness - Extra
- Length - 1.0"
- Material - S2 tool steel
- Point - Select correct size
- Shank - 1/4"
Country of Origin
Buy with confidence. If you are not completely satisfied, return the item(s) within 30 days to receive a prompt refund. Returns after 30 days are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Wolff Industries, Inc. reserves the right to make changes or improvements on its products without incurring an additional obligation to make corresponding changes or improvements to products previously manufactured or sold. Wolff Industries, Inc. reserves the right to discontinue products at any time without notice.